My Christmas Tree

Santa is coming to the town ^^ Yeah!! Christmas is coming guys .. I'm so excited in decorating the Christmas tree. I just make it because Siwon and Donghae already decorated theirs ~~ Even Siwon posted on his Twitter he decorated the tree in the first week of November, well, it's too early but it's just because he is Siwon, I think everything he does always right, hahhaha ..

Okay, I decorate my own tree too, not as beautiful as Siwon and Donghae's, but, it's quite pretty ^^ Well, let see ..

From a pure tree to a Christmas Tree ..




The Star on the top of my Christmas Tree





Under my Christmas Tree



How is it look? It's beautiful, right? :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Review] Mr. Sunshine, Reinkarnasi Jin Goo dan Kim Ji Won di DotS!

[FanFict] DO TIMJANG VOICE 3

Study In UK !!!